Tuesday, May 5, 2009

“A grown-up is a child with layers on.”

Now that I have officially graduated from college I am feeling more grown-up. Well, a little bit anyway. And, as a grown-up, I feel a blog is appropriate. Let’s be honest, who wouldn’t want to read about the exciting happenings of my life?

I actually graduated in December. I’ve been done with classes and I’ve had my diploma for 4 months, but it didn’t feel like a done deal until I put on the ridiculous cap and oversized gown. Whoever designed graduation outfits should be commended.

I want to thank those of my family members that were able to attend and celebrate with me: Mom, Haley, Ryan, Jenny, McKenzie, Jill, and Jessica. I wish everyone could have been there, especially Dad. I know he would have been proud of me. Well, thanks to everyone for their love and support. I couldn’t have done it without you. And now, the sky’s the limit! (Is that a scary thought, or what?)




8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! (Officially) I agree wtih you--it didn't feel like a done deal until the ceremony and silly outfit.

    I'M SO GLAD you got a blog! You know who wants to know all the details of your life? Me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wish we could have been there for the ceremony! I'm glad you've started a blog, it will be fun to keep up with the goings on of Molly (the grown up)!! See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world! Don't you feel so old doing it? I would like to echo your question: who designed the graduation gowns? Probably the same person who designs the Tabernacle choir dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Blogs are fun so I'm glad you started one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Molly! Wow a BLOG!!! I'm sure you'll be a lot better at updating it than I am. It is a great way to stay connected! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! Way to go and graduate! Now I have yet another blog to be addicted to. Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Molly. I just called... to say... I love you!

    Well.. I hope you know that song and sang it along in your head, or my comment would be even more ridiculous. :) Basically, I just want to say, I love you, I love you, I looooooove you! (Elf-style)

    love, Taleah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go Molly GO!!!!!! You are soo coool!!!!!

    ReplyDelete