
Kylie and I saw the movie "The Proposal." It was really cute. Afterward we went to Maestro's for some gelato. While at Maestro's we were privileged to see David Nibley! He's a Mormon actor who was in "The Best Two Years" and "Joseph Smith: Prophet of the Restoration." Ok, so he's not exactly famous but we were definitely starstruck and giggly while he was in there.

Spencer and I made dinner. We had BBQ Mango Tilapia, except the store didn't have mangoes so we used pineapples. It turned out good. We got the recipe out of my new cookbook.

I went to Katie and Ethan's for dinner. We had spaghetti, bread, salad, and ice cream for dessert. It was fun catching up with the Winklemans.

Mallory and I had breakfast together at Kneaders. It was so good to see her and we had a lot of fun. Good luck in Ohio, Mallory!
P.S. I altered my pictures at picnik.com. It’s a fun website. You should try it out.
My hair is ca-razy! That is hilarious. I love that I made it onto the blog, :) Ah, it was so good seeing you today. You always have a place to stay in Ohio, should your heart ever pull you in that direction :) Good luck!
ReplyDeleteUm, seriously... is this my first time on your blog? I dont know, but wow. I'm glad I made it here. I'm sure it was nice hanging out with the Winklemans, but let's be serious here, it was nothing without me. You really should've mentioned that.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I'll be coming around here fairly often. Congrats on leaving Provo. It can be hard at first, I think, but I do think it's for the best for us old people. I miss you and I'll talk with you soon
cool pics! too bad you're gone! i will miss You!
ReplyDeleteI'm so sad that I didn't make it back out to Utah before you left. We'll have to have a phone date soon! Your blog looks really cute, I love the font!
ReplyDelete