A couple weeks ago we went down to San Diego for my brother, Ryan's wedding. He and his wife got married in a park overlooking the coast. It was beautiful.
A trip to Old Town was 10 times better when some crazy old lady tried to stop us taking a picture in her shop. 20 times better when my mom was able to not only get the picture, but get the old lady in it as well.
We stayed a week at our timeshare in Dana Point. Life's pretty good when you can fall asleep to the sound of the ocean.
I attended my very first professional baseball game and loved it. Padres vs. Braves. Who knew that Padres were like Spanish monks? Guess I never really thought about it before...
If you're ever in New Port and you're in the mood for a sweet treat, you should hit up Sprinkles cupcake shop. We tried dark chocolate, peanut butter, orange, and red velvet. Yum.
It was a fun trip, but it’s good to be home. I miss a lot about southern California, but the traffic is definitely something I can live without.
Are you standing in a hole in that picture of you and the rest of the gang? I know you're not that short and if I remember correctly, you're several inches taller than Haley!
ReplyDeleteMmmmmm Sprinkles!
why the padres? ... you should've went to the dodgers... but it's okay. i forgive you.
ReplyDeleteI think I was at that same exact baseball game on my honeymoon! Were you there on Monday, August 3?
ReplyDeleteFirst of all, those cupcakes are huge and I want one. Second, that picture with the old woman is amazing.
ReplyDelete