The Adventures of Rex, Molly, and Alice Biberston
Its really nice Molly. I'd say cute but I'm sort of a dude.
10 inches?! I had no idea your hair was that long! I like it a lot though seeing that I'm a short hair kind of girl. Nice move!
As a general rule, I favor long hair....but you look really good!
So darling Molly, so darling.
How could one not like it? It is a super cute cut!
I LOVE IT! I've always thought short hair suits you. You know, kind of sassy!
Okay I had to delete my comment cause I made a typo and it sounded stupid, so here's the real comment...I love your hair! How are things going? I want to keep in touch better!
Of course it looks great, it's such a cute style!
Work it girl! I love it!
I love love love it. I like the flippy out at the bottom.
Great haircut!!! Who did it???? I'd like to try her!! I like your mom think short hair really suits you! It just looks fun!
ADORABLE!!! You have my vote
Its really nice Molly. I'd say cute but I'm sort of a dude.
ReplyDelete10 inches?! I had no idea your hair was that long! I like it a lot though seeing that I'm a short hair kind of girl. Nice move!
ReplyDeleteAs a general rule, I favor long hair....but you look really good!
ReplyDeleteSo darling Molly, so darling.
ReplyDeleteHow could one not like it? It is a super cute cut!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE IT! I've always thought short hair suits you. You know, kind of sassy!
ReplyDeleteOkay I had to delete my comment cause I made a typo and it sounded stupid, so here's the real comment...I love your hair! How are things going? I want to keep in touch better!
ReplyDeleteOf course it looks great, it's such a cute style!
ReplyDeleteWork it girl! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love love love it. I like the flippy out at the bottom.
ReplyDeleteGreat haircut!!! Who did it???? I'd like to try her!! I like your mom think short hair really suits you! It just looks fun!
ReplyDeleteADORABLE!!! You have my vote
ReplyDelete