You know those times in your life when everything seems to fall magically into place? Well, this is one of those times for me. Heavenly Father has seen fit to bless me over and over again, and although at times I feel undeserving, I am always extremely grateful. Ever since I decided to move back home (which I felt prompted by the Spirit to do), I have continually seen the Lord's hand in my life. He loves me so much more than I can comprehend.
Living with my family has been a blessing. I know that the time will come that I will be out on my own for good, so I'm grateful for this chance to live with them one last time. They are more than my family. They are my friends.
Many of my siblings and their families live within a couple hours of my house. How grateful I am to build those relationship and to spend time with my nieces and nephews, whom I adore.

As of right now I am blessed to be working not one, but three different jobs. I work at Jamba Juice in the mornings, Learning Rx (a brain training center) in the afternoons, and my family's Little Caesar's store whenever I can. I know the frustration and hopelessness that can accompany unemployment, and I have not taken for granted that my income is currently coming from three different sources.
The greatest thing about moving to Fresno has been meeting and falling in love with my best friend. I have never known such happiness in all my life. Isn’t he a stud muffin?

So, you see, I have much to be grateful for at this time. Life is pretty darn sweet right now. But it wouldn't be so sweet for me if I’d never gone through the trials that I’ve experienced, and because of that I am grateful for those hardships.
Doctrine and Covenants 58:4 – "For after much tribulation come the blessings..."
Those are wonderful blessings!
ReplyDeleteAnd congratulations on your "stud muffin". :) That's a beautiful thing!
I agree with Ashley! Congratulations on your stud muffin ;)
ReplyDeleteBut seriously, even the the most difficult things like working three jobs are something to be grateful for. Pretty amazing.
8 more days : )
molly. i love you. i'm sitting here in statistics wishing you were sitting by me and suffering along with me, but also dreaming of the day where my life is magically falling into place like yours.. ;) i'm serious. that scripture is perfect!!! and we've had our share of tribulation! i'm so glad you are happy. it makes me smile to read this.. love you tons!!! and i'm sad i didn't see you over christmas and meet your stud muffin... hmm... maybe next time. love ya. talk to you later.
ReplyDeleteHeavenly Father really does love you. I have seen His hand in your life over and over again. He knows your needs and has blessed you so much, especially with those friends you call family!
ReplyDeleteI ditto what your mom said! So happy for you! And so glad to be part of that family!!!
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing to be added, that was so perfectly said! You have such a wonderful way of keeping an eternal perspective. That is one definitely one of the reasons why you are so happy and fun to be around.
ReplyDeletePS He is cute and you are cute together...even if that were not true, you two could get away with anything because he has the coolest name ever.
You know what, Molly? I'm glad you went home. Granted, I wish you were in Provo at the same time, but I'm glad you went home.
ReplyDeleteHooray for blessings! I really love your hair in that last picture!
ReplyDeleteEverything is so happy! I'm glad everything is going so well for you. :)
ReplyDeleteMolly I am so glad that things have fallen into place. I know that He is aware of us and it is a beautiful thing to recognize His hand in our lives!
ReplyDelete:) Very happy for you my dear.
ReplyDelete:) molly!
ReplyDelete