I wish cars had little lights all around them. That way, instead of seeing just headlights, you would see the outline of the car. Then you would know the size of the vehicle and it'd be easier to judge how far away it is.
Dopey had the right idea.
Hmm, I also wish cars came with jewels in the trunk. Yeah, that'd be cool.
Ya, now that I see a real-life application of the concept I agree. Before it was just too hard to visualize. Sell that idea and make us money :P
ReplyDeleteIf they did come with jewels in the trunk, there would be a lot more busting of caps in people heads.
ReplyDeleteI don't know?? I don't think I'd ever drive such a "flashy" car! You might get a lot of attention in that!
ReplyDeleteDopey's car reminds me of Girl's Camp and the electrical light parade we put on every night.
ReplyDelete