It's hard to believe that a year ago today, my niece McKenzie was born. I first met her in Utah when Ryan, Jen, and McKenzie came for my graduation. She's changed a lot since then! She just keeps getting cuter and cuter. :)
April, 2009

July, 2009

September, 2009

October, 2009

December, 2009



April, 2010

We love you McKenzie! Happy 1st birthday!
It's incredible to watch her grow and change. She does just keep getting cuter and cuter (I think she takes after her Grandy). We really do love that little girl!
ReplyDeletethanks for making such a beautiful page for my princess. she loves her aunt very much, just like her daddy does!! thanks for coming and visiting for her birthday, it was a great day spent with all the people who love my beautiful lil gift!
ReplyDeleteShe's so cute! Happy birthday to her! :)
ReplyDeleteMolly, if I wanted to copy you I would have put pictures of her when she was brand new... :P
ReplyDeleteI wish I had been there for the party. Looks like she's growing fast. Hopefully she's around for the summer so I can jam on the piano with her.
ReplyDelete