The Adventures of Rex, Molly, and Alice Biberston
Oh Molly, I really do like this title better than the original one. Sometimes a little reserve is better than just putting it all out there! Love you.
This movie looks funny. This post is funny. Seriously though, I want to see it because you made it sound pants-peeing good.
Come ON rainbow wheel! :DThanks for the recommendation!
i'm going to go home and fart in a shoebox.enough said.
Agreed. The new title is much better.
This coming from the guy who showed me the "Vampax" film on youtube?
hahaha, oh vampax....
Oh Molly, I really do like this title better than the original one. Sometimes a little reserve is better than just putting it all out there! Love you.
ReplyDeleteThis movie looks funny. This post is funny.
ReplyDeleteSeriously though, I want to see it because you made it sound pants-peeing good.
Come ON rainbow wheel! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for the recommendation!
i'm going to go home and fart in a shoebox.
ReplyDeleteenough said.
Agreed. The new title is much better.
ReplyDeleteThis coming from the guy who showed me the "Vampax" film on youtube?
ReplyDeletehahaha, oh vampax....
ReplyDelete