We had also planned on registering at Bed Bath and Beyond. Instead of going to the store, we just signed up to register online. When we did that, Bed Bath and Beyond provided us with a list of things we should register for and they broke it down by category: kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, etc. Thank you, Bed Bath and Beyond, for saving our lives. Because if I had to wander around Target again without any direction, I think I would have killed myself.
Bed Bath and Beyond: 1
Target: 0
Since obtaining the handy list, we did go to Target again to register for things we couldn't find online. Plus, who doesn't want to run around their favorite store with a price gun? We sucked down icees as we registered, and I gotta say, that is something advantageous about Target.
Bed Bath and Beyond: 1
Target: 1
Here we are with red tongues, post icees.
We got some cute frames for our family room.
I'm super excited about these awesome dishes from B3.
Rex is especially excited about the leaf bowls.
:)
Ooh, definitely something good to know... I'll tuck that away for the future. So glad you got to register, after all that... experience! :P
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I'm not the only one who thought the task was difficult. Although I'll tell you what made it easier, after registering with Andrew I went back a few days later all by myself and updated the list. I'm glad I did, there were items that he had registered for while I wasn't looking.
ReplyDeleteI really want someone to comment on here something like "Oh my gosh, those leaf bowls are amazing! Rex has great taste!" because it's true. They are awesome. And I have great taste in bowls and fiancees.
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure I cried while wandering in Target with Jimmy trying to register. So, I'm proud of you. I love those dishes, and Rex does have great taste. I really want an icee now.
ReplyDeleteWe registered for so much stuff just cause we thought "maybe we'll want that" and then most people don't get you things off your registry, and the stuff people did get from off our registry, we took back and got something else. Such a pain!
ReplyDeleteThe leaf bowls are interesting. They look like they'd make great BIG dip bowls, but I'm not sure how you'd get the dip out of the creases. I think Rex shows GREAT taste in fiances, the verdict is still out on the bowls. You'll have to see how they work out.
ReplyDelete