At 10:15, my two friends Jen Singer and Allie Hymas, showed up at my door. Turns out we didn't have to go pick up one of my presents. (Way to be tricky, Rex.) Jen and Allie took me to the mall and we got pedicures! Afterward, Jen took me out to lunch. We had a great time!
When I got home from lunch I opened my gifts from Rex. He got me a cute laptop case for my new computer. He also got me "A Goofy Movie" on DVD. I used to own it, but somehow misplaced it during my years at BYU. I mentioned to Rex a long time ago that I really enjoy this movie, but I didn't ask for it for my birthday. Nice work, hun!
We had my birthday dinner at Tucanos, a Brazilian restaurant. They have a pretty amazing salad bar and bomb Brazilian lemonade, but the best part about this place is the servers come around with all sorts of meat and slice it off the skewer for you! SO good! (If you're not a vegetarian, that is.)
Hooray for your birthday! And this excellent post! I mean seriously, pictures AND videos? that's intense. People should be jealous ;)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed your surprises and gifts! <3
What a sweet husband you have! Sounds like a delightful birthday. It doesn't get much better than pedicures. Soo relaxing. I will now add to the list of reasons why I like you that you got A Goofy Movie for your birthday.
ReplyDeleteHappy late Birthday!
Rex, are you growing your hair out? The picture at Tucanos looks like you are.
ReplyDeleteLove A Goofy Movie and I don't usually appreciate animated movies. And of course there is nothing better than pedicures with the girls. So glad you had such a good birthday. (Are you really so much taller than both of your friends?)
Love you tons.
Tucanos! What a way to celebrate!
ReplyDeleteHyappity-hyap-happy birthday, Molly! Sounds like your friends and hubby knew how to do it right! :D
ReplyDelete