I wasn't sure how to go about displaying such a long name once I got the files, so Elissa offered to custom frame our name and send it to us. What an awesome friend! I'm so glad she did this. It turned out great!
She also sent me files for my maiden name "Fite." I printed those out (it was much easier finding a frame on my own for "Fite" than it would have been for "Biberston") and gave the picture to my mom for Christmas. She loves it!
(Just ignore Rex's head poking out the top...)Elissa has now carried her talent to the business world and sells her prints on etsy.com. She even used our name as an example on her website. (The picture on the website is much better than the one I took.)
If you are looking for awesome personalized art, check out her stuff. Thanks again, Elissa!
I concur; that girl has talent. Biberston is no "Smith." It's complex and rich, full of challenges that few are prepared to handle. If you've got such a name, there is hope.
ReplyDeleteThat's really cool. I like it. A lot. And we need to hang out again before I leave Provo (which I'll probably be doing in May).
ReplyDeleteThanks for the free advertising. When you and Rex open up a hot dog stand, maybe I'll wear a hot dog costume outside of a Kohl's to promote it. As long as it's not during the winter. No one likes a frozen wiener.
ReplyDeleteI love this! What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteWow these turned out really great- it looks like a nice addition to your apartment!
ReplyDeleteEtsy is awesome. Almost as awesome as Rex's comment on this post, and that's saying something.
ReplyDeleteI do love it and now that I have it hung up I love it even more! Every time I see it, it reminds me of who I am. ;)
ReplyDeleteThat's definitely a great business idea. Hopefully other people will take her up on her talent!
ReplyDeletei'm jealous of this. now i want to make my own. =] what are you up to this weekend? probably this friday or upcoming monday night?
ReplyDeleteI'm pretty sure that is what I got my mom for christmas and she loved it!
ReplyDelete