It's been far too long since we have shown the world of bloggers our magnificent lunch bags. So, without further ado...
November Bags
Rex drew these for me:

We're pretty big fans of "Survivor."

We are also fans of E.L. Fudge cookies. Mmm.
I drew these for Rex:

I drew this after we made a ton of monster cookies. Monster cookies have oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate chips, and M&Ms. Basically every yummy thing you can think of to put in cookies.

It says, "Are you excited for Harry Potter at midnight?!"
December Bags
Rex's creations:

Can you tell we like Harry Potter?

My husband is pretty clever. :)
My creations:

We're pretty P.C. around here.

The organist in our ward always played the hymns in sacrament as if he were the phantom of the opera. Very talented. Slightly obnoxious.
January Bags
What Rex came up with:

We miss California.

This character came off a Book of Mormon card game Rex's mom sent us.

There is no end to the Harry Potter themed lunch bags.

We highly recommend the frozen chimichangas from Costco.
What I came up with:

We got "A Charlie Brown Christmas" a little late from Netflix. After watching it, we decided we don't need to watch it next Christmas.

A picture of Rex. The end.

I started teaching an afternoon Spanish class at an elementary school. I don't speak Spanish, so I am heavily relying on Dora to help me out.

"They think I don't know a butt load of crap about the gospel. But I dooo!"
February Bags
Rex's art:

Rex and I have been reading the Hunger Games series. To say they are slightly addictive would be an understatement.

This is Kanye West. Could you tell? Probably the lunch bag I am most proud of.
OK, I know that was a lot, but they were pretty good, right?
Sometimes it's hard to be humble when you are the most gifted lunch bag artists, you know?
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting these hun! You're dee baste.
You two are awesome and I love your lunch bags. You're both very talented...I'm going to have to say my favorite is the Harry Potter "Happy Lunch."
ReplyDeleteOh, how adorable! So glad you're still doing these. (Why would you not? Honestly, they're brilliant.)
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so good at drawing characters! It looks like you traced them. I'm very impressed. You two are just overflowing with cleverness!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are too cute and I'm totally jealous of your talents for drawing!
ReplyDeleteWell. You know I can't handle this. The Nacho quote kills me. Your drawings are actually quite good--the t Rex--bravo. Keep it up, I could read these everyday!
ReplyDeleteI think you guys should start up a lunch bag company. you could produce specialty lunch bags that kids would love! (especially b/c everyone is embarrassed to take a brown bag lunch to school when they're young... lunchboxes are hip/cool)... but now they can have the best of both worlds. designer lunchbags. this is LEGIT. ben's been looking for something/one to invest a business plan in.. :) haha love it. I'm totally doing this once we buy some bags. =]
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is the sunburned Charlie Brown and that was a mistake! ;) Legends of the Hidden Temple or Book of Mormon? I was thinking Lamanite or Nephite?
ReplyDeleteApplause. Applause. Two questions: do other people at work/school/whatever see them and get jealous and 2) are you going to keep this tradition up for your kids?
ReplyDeleteThe golden snunch was the best. Hands down.
ReplyDelete