Here's our family room.


I'm not sure what we were watching that day...

I put scrapbook paper in the front of our plain plastic drawers. I think it turned out cute.
Pretty much the only thing that fits in our bedroom is our enormous bed, and we are totally ok with that.


Here's our walk-in closet. You can get to the bathroom through here.


The bathroom might be my favorite room in our apartment. I just love the fun shower curtain (when we registered, this curtain was under the "kid's bathroom" category). :)
Plus I love the cool cabinetry above the toilet that my mom got us for Christmas. We got the pictures frames at D.I. 4 for $1.50. Woot woot!
Plus I love the cool cabinetry above the toilet that my mom got us for Christmas. We got the pictures frames at D.I. 4 for $1.50. Woot woot!



I really don't know how we didn't win with our sweet leaf bowls.
I mean, come on!
I mean, come on!


And finally, here's the kitchen.




Leaf bowls RULE!
ReplyDeleteWe should have won something more than those death-by-sugar cupcakes, but it was worth it just to have such a clean and awesome apartment.
I think you should have won too!! I love it! It is always good to have something to clean up for.
ReplyDeletei ENVY your dishwasher. i know that's probably bad.. but i don't care. it's the truth. :) cute house. i love the dishes!
ReplyDeleteMy vote is for you guys! I think that the kitchen table (with the leaf bowls that someone really awesome must have bought) and the family room are my favorites. The bathroom is pretty darn cute so overall I think your apartment should have been the winner.
ReplyDeleteI want the pillows you have on your couch. Putting scrapbook paper in those drawers is genius!
ReplyDeletep.s. The fighting bears on the tv were a nice touch.
Man, you should have showed us pictures of the competition. I think people didn't want to vote for you because you were so awesome. Like that Office episode where Oscar the Consumer Halloween costume wins. I don't exactly know how it's like that Office episode, but I'm sure you'll find your own meaning. PS, the background of your blog always warm me me.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Mollie on the scrapbook paper--such an easy fix and it looks great. I love your place settings at the table! Too bad I don't live by you, I could've voted for you a million times to make sure you won.
ReplyDeleteAwesome apartment! I love the leaf bowls, the stripped dishes, the shower curtain, pictures, and the bears on the tv. You totally should have won. I hope you guys are doing well in Utah and that some nice spring weather comes your way soon!
ReplyDeleteyou should have won! especially since you have that really awesome recipe board that someone amazing made you! can't wait to see it in person and see you in a couple of weeks!
ReplyDeleteLookin good! You guys did a great job decorating- it looks so cute. I think everyone was jealous of your great apartment, they wish theirs was as cool. I love your bathroom and that rockin table setting :)
ReplyDeleteSo for some reason your blog is not showing updates in my google reader?! That aside, I love the idea of the scrapbook paper in the plastic drawers, nobody wants to see my junk! Also, I think your couch, shower curtain and dishes are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love that game ottoman! Great storage idea!
ReplyDelete