
OK, so Rex is studying English, not Science, but I just wanted to convey how intelligent he is. He just found out that he got a full tuition scholarship for next year! We know this is a result of hard work and help from our Heavenly Father. I'm grateful for a husband who works diligently to get good grades so he can go to a good grad school so he can get a good job so he can provide for our family. :)
Congratulations, Smarty Pants! I love you!
Congratulations, Rex! That's really great!
ReplyDeleteThanks shnoogliwumpkins haha. I love my hair.
ReplyDeleteYay! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHuzzah, congratulations! :D What excellent news!
ReplyDeleteI think I said it all in the text message I sent Rex. Congratulations again!
ReplyDelete-Your very proud mother-in-law.
I don't know, it seems like his wife is pretty intelligent as well, to make him look so similar to Einstein must have taken a big chunk of brain power...
ReplyDeleteWhat. That is unheard of at BYU! Amazing! Congrats!
ReplyDelete