The Adventures of Rex, Molly, and Alice Biberston
I love this entire commercial. Obviously the best part is the cackle after the beach angel comment, but the whole thing is great. I rarely enjoy advertising this much.
Hahaha. Thanks for sharing, I hadn't seen that!
"You look like a beach angel!" Oh my lans, how utterly hilarious. xD
I hope one day my boy can be a genius too.
That was hilarious! I had never seen it before! Thanks for sharing!
Ha, that's hilarious. I just hope my parents exaggerate my abilities when they describe me like that too.
I love this entire commercial. Obviously the best part is the cackle after the beach angel comment, but the whole thing is great. I rarely enjoy advertising this much.
ReplyDeleteHahaha. Thanks for sharing, I hadn't seen that!
ReplyDelete"You look like a beach angel!"
ReplyDeleteOh my lans, how utterly hilarious. xD
I hope one day my boy can be a genius too.
ReplyDeleteThat was hilarious! I had never seen it before! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHa, that's hilarious. I just hope my parents exaggerate my abilities when they describe me like that too.
ReplyDelete