Monday, June 6, 2011

Food Stuff(s)

Ok, I don't usually post much and this is going to be a short one. But I got permission from Molly to post this so I'm going to.

Here's the background: We were eating cookies on the couch and Molly thought she dropped a big piece of the cookie. She got up and looked for it, picked something small off of the couch and said, "I'm not sure if that's food." Then she put it in her mouth and said, "Ya that's food."

I wish you all could have been there to enjoy the laugh we had.

My wife and I have had a lot of hilarious times together. Being around your best friend every day is the best.

5 comments:

  1. O gross! But, I can't say I haven't done the same thing before! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa whoa whoa! I was like... 72% sure it was a cookie crumb. And I was right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Molly you've become brave in your "old" age. You have to remember how something like that got you in a crap-load of trouble before.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I love this! Oh the simple joys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Molly, I love you even more for doing this.

    ReplyDelete