I'm not sure why these people are sending me this stuff. The only thing I can think of is when I worked for the Provo School District, I had to fill out some stuff about retirement. So these companies either got my name that way, or this is someone's idea of a good joke.
I already have an age complex, being older than my husband, and now people are offering to help me with my incontinence?! Seriously?! This evening we swung by the mailbox and I found this little baby. The line after "Dear Molly" made me laugh out loud. I have to laugh so I don't cry. (Click on the picture and enlarge it so you can have a good laugh, too!)

Just so we're clear, I know I'm not old and the mail I've been getting has not lead me to believe that I am in fact in my 60s. It is getting rather annoying, though.
I would not hate this so much if you actually got senior discounts. But it's a real waste of paper to send us so much mail for someone so young. I love that you're older than me, by the way!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is so crazy. I don't even get that kind of mail and I am a lot closer to being "old" than you are. I'm not quite there yet. We get lots of phone calls and mail about being diabetic but of course that makes sense because of your dad. I still think they should take us off of their mailing lists. What a waste of money for these companies to spend on postage, paper, etc. to send information to people that aren't even close to needing their services.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing. I needed a good laugh today!
ReplyDelete