Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Over Christmas Break We...

  • went to San Francisco
  • saw 3 movies (Hugo, Sherlock Holmes, and Mission Impossible)
  • got our paint on at Color Me Mine
  • went apartment hunting (and apartment FINDING! Woo-Hoo!)
  • made gingerbread houses
  • ate tons of good food
  • played games
  • did work for family names at the Fresno temple
  • got pedicures (well, I did that with my mom, not with Rex)

  • went to the zoo
  • tasted the most amazing fried food (thanks to Eric and his deep fryer)
  • painted mustache mugs
  • made salted caramel shortbread cookies (Mmm!)
  • got a haircut (just me, again)
  • hung out with both our families

Needless to say, getting back to reality has been tough. :(

What did you do over Christmas break?

5 comments:

  1. Some of that great food came from Pismo's Grill...Yum! What a fun 2 weeks at least the part you spent with me...can't comment on the time you spent with others since I wasn't there. Pedicures are still the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What did I do? Almost everything you did! Plus shooting and off-roading and playing video games.
    It will be a nice quick six months and then we'll be back in Fresno. Good thing we have found some good stuff here to do too : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome Christmas break! We went to Reno to be with Andrew's family for Christmas. It was a short trip but I was still able to squeeze in some shopping with my mother-in-law and sisters-in-laws. Now it's back to reality and work at the financial aid office, yipee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a busy 2 weeks miss molly! too bad i was at work for part of that time. ah well. yay for our next vacation!!!! and please send me the pictures that you have on your camera! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the photos! It sounds like you had an awesome Christmas break. I mostly just hung out with my family in sadly snow-less Utah.

    ReplyDelete