Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Californication

The other day my mom called me up and asked if I could go to lunch with her. And I said yes. How cool is that? I love living close to my family!

Rex and I have been back in Fresno for about a month now. Since that time I've started working at my family's Little Caesar's and Rex got a full time job at a property management company. We've settled into our apartment and have gotten acquainted with our new ward. Every Sunday night since we've been home we've had dinner with either his family or mine. My prayers have been full of gratitude for the chance to live here with the man I love near the people I love.

My life pretty much rocks.

(Making pizzas with the Biberstons, a 4th of July wreath I made, flowers Rex bought me randomly because he's sweet, enjoying s'mores with Candace, having lunch at Rex's office with Allysa, Annabelle, and Haley)

6 comments:

  1. Cute Wreath! How did you do that??!! it's so fun! :) We miss you guys! that pizza looks the BOMB.COM, too. We made pizza the other day too, but yours looks better. Hope we can come visit you soon. Maybe on our way to Sacramento sometime. :) I'll be sure to call first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post! I didn't realize you were doing one! Um, heck yes it is so awesome that we get to live near our families. We have people to hang out with and do cool stuff with whenever we feel like getting out of the apartment. It has been amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wreath turned out so cute! I'm glad you guys are back too. I feels right now that you guys are in Fresno!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! You're home and got there safely. So glad to hear that. Can't wait to see pictures of your new place and hear more about life in Fresno. Sounds like you guys are already having a blast. So glad to hear that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it's nice for me to be able to call you to go have lunch. Glad you guys are back!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sad you two aren't in Provo anymore, but I'm glad you're having such a great time in California!

    ReplyDelete