Your room is ready when you are. Feel free to show us your beautiful face any day now...but no rush. Take as much time as you need. But seriously, hurry up. We want to meet you!
LOVE IT! When that baby comes can we do "face time" with you guys? Or skype? Or anything video-chat related? I want to see you guys! Her room is perfect! I also love what Candace made for the room. It's adorable! So sad we don't live closer. I hope things are progressing smoothly and that you have a good experience with the delivery. Miss you THREE! :)
Any time Alice wants to arrive would be wonderful as long as it's in the next week or so! Love her room. Can't wait to meet her. I'll bet Dad already knows her and he's probably told her all kinds of crazy things about us.
Nice pile of diapers! I feel like once you get the diapers, you're really set. Cute nursery! She's such a lucky little girl to have such a loving family to come into.
LOVE IT!
ReplyDeleteWhen that baby comes can we do "face time" with you guys? Or skype? Or anything video-chat related? I want to see you guys! Her room is perfect! I also love what Candace made for the room. It's adorable! So sad we don't live closer. I hope things are progressing smoothly and that you have a good experience with the delivery. Miss you THREE! :)
So cute!! Good job! it looks great. Dresser/ changing table is a great idea. I wish I had one of those now. Makes a lot more sense!!
ReplyDeleteSo adorable! You're all ready now!
ReplyDeleteAny time Alice wants to arrive would be wonderful as long as it's in the next week or so! Love her room. Can't wait to meet her. I'll bet Dad already knows her and he's probably told her all kinds of crazy things about us.
ReplyDeleteLove her room! So cute! I'm so excited for you to be a mommy. You'll be great!
ReplyDeletethat wasn't Ben. It's Kim.
ReplyDeleteNice pile of diapers! I feel like once you get the diapers, you're really set. Cute nursery! She's such a lucky little girl to have such a loving family to come into.
ReplyDeleteYup, that dresser sure was a task. Not quite carrying a baby for 9 months and pushing it out afterward...but it was a pretty big dresser ;)
ReplyDelete