Sunday, May 26, 2013

Texcapades, Part 5: Happy 2 Month Birthday!

Alice is 2 months old now! Does this mean I can start telling people her age in months instead of weeks? I don't know how these things work...
Anyway, she is a super happy baby and smiles all the time. That is, except when I want to document those smiles on her 2 month birthday. Of course. Hence the bazillion pictures. We got there in the end, though. But who am I kidding? I love all of her faces, smiles or not! 

  



I only got 2 pictures in this onesie because she started getting fussy. We took a break from picture taking and when I decided to try again, I found poop on the front of her shirt. Not an uncommon occurrence. 


The sandals are the right length, but they are just way too wide for her long skinny feet!

Gotta love those eyebrows!


She was a good sport about all the costume changes. She just has so many cute clothes, I didn't know which outfit to choose!

2 comments:

  1. I love her hair, her expressive eyebrows, and how she seems to love to stick out her tongue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love her period! She is such a happy baby. She loves to squirm, even in her sleep. She makes all kinds of funny faces which just makes her one of the family. She couldn't be more perfect!

    ReplyDelete