Monday, July 22, 2013

Texcapades, Part 10: California Part Dos

Well, I thought I could make it the rest of the summer without another trip home, but I was wrong. When we flew to California in May I wanted to kill myself because traveling alone with an infant is HARD! So that should give you an idea of how badly I needed to go home if I was willing to put myself through that again.

Here's what we did on our trip:

  • I got a much needed hair cut
  • We visited Grandma Biberston at her work and also had dinner with the Biberstons
  • Alice got her 4 month shots
  • We went to the Island Waterpark
  • Haley and I made crafts
  • We celebrated my niece, Jenna's 13th birthday
  • I found us a great apartment to move in to when we get back to Fresno
Grandy got Alice and Annabelle matching swim suits!

Bath time with Grandy in the sink! Grandy is like a professional sink bather.

Top Left: Saying goodbye at the airport. 
Rex decorated the apartment in celebration of our homecoming. We're happy to all be back together again. :) 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Cute pictures! And you're right. She is a professional sink bather

    ReplyDelete