One of Rex's bosses asked if we'd like to rent his house. We saw the house and we love it, but the catch is he needs someone in there asap and we are stuck in our apartment til August. So, we put an ad on Craigslist to see if anyone would be interested in moving in and taking over our lease. I added pictures of our cute place to the ad to entice people. No luck yet, but if it doesn't work out I won't be too sad. I really like where we live. :)
Family Room
Kitchen and Dining Room
Hall Bathroom
Alice's Room
Master Bedroom and Bathroom
See what I mean? Cute, right?
I would move in, it looks so fun! Unfortunately, we just found a place in UT and are committed for the next year. :( I hope someone wants your place so you can move into that awesome house! How long can you stay in the new place if you do move in? Are you doing summer sales this year again? How are Rex's knees? Ahh! So many questions. I should just call you sometime and chat. :) I miss you guys!
ReplyDelete