As for the movie…

Alright, so this movie is about a middle-aged man (Matthew Perry) whose life pretty much sucks. He misses the good old high school days when he was the star of the basketball team. While visiting his old stomping grounds, a mysterious janitor (and when I say mysterious I mean you pretty much never see the guy again) gives him the chance to be 17 again (hence the title). After becoming his hunky high school self (Zac Efron) there’s pretty much just crazy shenanigans from that point on.
The storyline is a bit strange but I thought it was hilarious, I really did. I found myself laughing way more than I expected. Perhaps that had to do with remembering how awkward high school was but mostly I think it was the references to the Lord of the Rings that got me going. Besides, who wouldn't want to spend an hour and a half watching the adorable Zac Efron? So, overall I would recommend this movie to friends. And, the best part is that if you don’t like it you only spent a dollar.
I second the "corny" comment about the friendships being the best part. I love us. It looked like a fun date with you two!
ReplyDeleteI. loved. that movie. I laughed so hard like you and I was not ashamed! I love Zac Efron. I'm so glad you liked it.
You used more space talking about the movie than about me...ouch. Anyway, we look so good in that pic. We matched with stripey shirts in Europe and we match in the US too!
ReplyDeleteI am so ashamed and sad that I missed out on this excursion!
ReplyDelete