
Who doesn't miss Zack Morris and his over-sized cellphone, his "time-outs", and his all together crazy shenanigans? I am somewhat embarrassed to admit that I recognized every reference made in this clip. See how much you remember about the good ol' days at Bayside High School. Enjoy!
All I remember about Zach Morris is that he had a telephone that was about the size of a shoe box.
ReplyDeleteOh, Kelly!
ReplyDeleteOh Molly, dear sweet Molly, how you should not be embarrassed one little bit for knowing all those references. I'm convinced that growing up in the 90s and watching shows like Saved by the Bell was the best childhood I could've asked for. I had forgotten about the time-outs until this and it made me really happy. Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteI love that he showed up in costume! I remember when Jimmy first introduced the idea to get the cast to reunite I was so excited! PS I love the new look on your blog!
ReplyDelete