Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Concert in the Park

Tonight I went to Salt Lake with Alex for a free concert at Brigham Young Historic Park. Apparently they have free concerts there all the time. Who knew? Tonight the band performing was called Llajtayku (yock-tie-koo). They play folkloric dance music of Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina, and Ecuador, sung in Quechua and Spanish. It was really cool, but the best part was this old woman gettin' her groove on. She was dancing like no one was watching. I like the way she rolls.

4 comments:

  1. keep on rocking old woman! check out these moves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new background, and I especially like the little box that says "I don't hate comments." It inspired me to comment. I'm very glad that you videoed that old lady...I believe it will bring happiness on sad days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hillarious! I loved it Molly. Am I seeing things, or is she balding in the back of her head? Thanks for the blog invite and for following mine as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm pretty sure she is balding and I love the jacket that is hanging on her chair. So funny!

    ReplyDelete