1. She makes faces with me.

2. She wears Vans skate shoes.

3. She drops everything to come visit me when I’m having a hard time.

4. She attends midnight showings of movies such as Harry Potter and Twilight, and even dresses up for them.

5. She goes tubing.

6. She watches law shows like “Criminal Minds,” “CSI,” and “Law and Order” with me.

7. She has her own bowling ball and bowling shoes.

8. She gets pedicures with me.

9. She made a chain for me and cut off a link everyday until I came home for Thanksgiving.


10. She’s the strongest woman I know.

Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you!
I don't know about the strongest but I probably am the coolest. :) I love you!
ReplyDeleteAww this post is adorable. Happy Birthday, Molly's mom!
ReplyDeleteGotta love Moms! My mom's birthday is tomorrow!!
ReplyDeleteMolly, this was beautiful and brought Ryan to tears. We wish we could have been there to help celebrate her birthday, but look forward to seeing everyone soon. McKenzie misses her Aunt Molly!!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Jenny
That is an awesome post Molly! You are a sweetheart and have a great mom!
ReplyDelete