My family and I just moved into our brand new house in the (unexpectedly) LARGE city of Fresno, California. (Population: 500,000!)
Here's the outside of our cute home.
My mom and sister and I did some painting before moving in. I got pretty bummed because I accidentally got turquoise paint on my white ceiling. Woops.
Everything turned out great, though. I'll take you on a tour of my cute little room:
Movies, dresser, TV, and, of course, my Mickey Mouse ears and Harry Potter figurine.
Walk-in closet. (Woot Woot!)
Wall o' friends.
Cute happy bedding.
Desk and Liz Lemon Swindle calendar.
Well, that about wraps it up.
P.S. Notice the extra bed. We are not opposed to visitors in the Fite home. :)
Hooray for the new house! It does look very cute and I love your wall color. It is very bold and bright, how fun! Glad to see my mug on your wall of friends!!
ReplyDeletePS I was watching Conan last night and he reported that Fresno turned up dead last on a list of the smartest big cities in the US. Good job you guys are moving in, you can up the smarts factor of the city!
PPS You still owe me a phone call missy!
I love the wall color! And imagine my surprise when I found that I am featured not once, not twice, but three times on your wall!
ReplyDeleteYour house is beautiful, and your room is so darling!
ReplyDelete1. I LOVE the wall color.
ReplyDelete1A. Even more, I love your face in the picture where you are painting. Thank you.
2. That bedding is so fun. Where did you get it?
3. I love that picture of me and you on your wall. I stole it from you the first time you posted it and can't wait when we start decorating and I can put pictures up! I love the pictures of all the girls in Europe. Yay for the friend wall!
4. I miss you.
My sister is reporting to the MTC next week... and she will be going to Fresno (speaking Spanish)!!!! You will have to keep an eye out for her! (Sis. Evans)
ReplyDeleteHurrah for the Friend Wall! I hope you like the new place.
ReplyDeleteOoh, that's fantastic! Congrats on your move, and good luck in Fresno!
ReplyDeleteHa! i made it on the wall of friends twice! ha ha... cute paint color and beautiful house! your bed reminds me of easter!
ReplyDeleteWish your mom would get her act together and finish the little amount of painting she started! ;)
ReplyDelete