this makes me happy. :) thank you for posting something for me to look at while i'm at my boring job.. :) i can't wait to see you in a few weeks!! YAY!! i still need to talk to my mom, but a sleepover might be a must! loveya.
How did he get his cape/apron to stick out?...I love that a lot. Also I've been trying to think of words that accurately express how much I love, treasure, and laugh at the memory of you taking those pennies....No shame. One of the funniest scenarios and one of my favorite memories. Thank you for providing me with so many. Also, I don't think you realize how much I think about your finger pointing dance...all..the..time.
this makes me happy. :) thank you for posting something for me to look at while i'm at my boring job.. :) i can't wait to see you in a few weeks!! YAY!! i still need to talk to my mom, but a sleepover might be a must! loveya.
ReplyDeleteAt 25, Andrew still likes to pretend he's a super hero. That's my boy!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHaha, this is the epitome of Andrew. Thanks for posting this on my facebook. I like to know when you have new posts.
ReplyDeleteHow did he get his cape/apron to stick out?...I love that a lot.
ReplyDeleteAlso I've been trying to think of words that accurately express how much I love, treasure, and laugh at the memory of you taking those pennies....No shame. One of the funniest scenarios and one of my favorite memories. Thank you for providing me with so many. Also, I don't think you realize how much I think about your finger pointing dance...all..the..time.
Absolutely fantastic. :)
ReplyDeleteHey Molly Great pics! And I love the background makeover!!!
ReplyDelete