This is my house. I used Twizzlers for the brick walls and put dinosaurs in the front yard for security purposes.
Here's Haley's house. Notice the way cute trees and the Christmas lights around the roof.
Rex made a gingerbread "Atlantis." Hence the sharks.
Clara had a nice Native American theme going on complete with teepees, a river, and, of course, a reindeer.
Candace and Nate made the sweetest gingerbread castle I've ever seen.
This is quite possibly my favorite gingerbread structure of the evening. Brad and Clif made an outhouse. I never thought I'd say this about an outhouse, but it was so stinkin' cute! The toilet, the urinal, the roll of toilet paper... Such attention to detail!
What cute little houses! Goll, they're adorable. :) I especially like the "dinosaurs for security purposes". :)
ReplyDeleteThe outhouse is really cute. The attention to detail was pretty awesome since the urinal even had the air freshner in it. But I was a little bit scared to get too close to it since you said it was "stinkin'" cute! Love your security dinosaurs the Christmas lights on Haley's. You two are too dang clever!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe I wasn't invited...
ReplyDeletePS mine would have been a dinosaur
ReplyDeleteThis looks like lots of fun! Did I ever tell you about the annual gingerbread display that Omaha does? It is insane, people here are gingerbread pros!
ReplyDeleteI really can't decide which one's favourite. I thought nothing could even compare to security dinos, but the sharks, teepees, and outhouse all rival in awesomeness. Good form, all of you.
ReplyDeleteThat looks like a lot of fun! I've always wanted to make a cathedral, but maybe I'm just an art history nerd.
ReplyDeleteThe dinosaurs for securty? Oh, yes! So wonderful.
ReplyDeletetwo thumbs WAY way up!!! looks like so much fun!
ReplyDelete