
Haley it’s your birthday.
Another year’s gone by.
Presents, fun, and family.
Perhaps we’ll eat some pie!
You should know I love you
Because you’re so much fun.
It’s hard to believe our youngest is
Really 21.
Today’s your special day.
Honey, live it up!
Drinking’s legal now, but don’t put
Alcohol in your cup!
You are so amazing.
Haley, you’re my friend.
Always looking out for me
Loving til the end.
Enjoy your birthday, celebrate every bit.
You and I both know that you deserve it!
You make birthdays special. Now that you've started these birthday posts, you know you're going to have to keep them up. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Haley! And tell her she had a fabulous lesson for me. Also, if today won't work for Visiting Teaching (sorry, I would have called by I don't have your number and I can't get on facebook at school), that's ok. Mandy signed up for the activity, but I'm not sure if she was actually going to go. I'll try to persuade her. :O) -Ashley
ReplyDeleteThis is a really cute post. :)
ReplyDelete