...to all the guys who broke my heart. Although breaking up with you hurt me terribly, I'm glad things didn't work out. Overjoyed, even. You had the foresight to see that we were not a good match, and as a result made room for the love of my life. Go you.
A particularly special shout-out to
Mr. Collins. Thank you for calling me last night and reminding me why I'm so much happier with Rex than I could have ever been with anyone else, especially you. Cheers.
Personally I'm a huge fan of this post. Huge.
ReplyDeleteP.S. If you're a good friend of Molly you should ask her about last night's phone call. A great story lies within.
Maybe you and Rex should go toilet paper some of these guys' houses. Yes, I'm that mature.
ReplyDeleteLooking back, it's amazing just how "wrong" those other guys were for you. Let's give a shout out to Rex for being such a great guy!
ReplyDeleteYay for finding the right guy! And yay for all the wrong guys who help us to see exactly why the right guy is the right one!
ReplyDeleteI am SO HAPPY for you Molly!
ReplyDelete