Sunday, April 11, 2010

9 More Days...

...And I get to see Rex! I'm getting more and more antsy as the time gets closer. It's been 55 days since I've seen him. In some ways it seems the time has flown, and yet I don't remember what he looks like... ;) I hope I don't approach some random person at the airport and give him a hug and a smooch. But just in case, I'd like to say sorry to that stranger in advance.

3 comments:

  1. Hardly worth an apology to that person since they'd be lucky to receive it. But you could apologize to me for spending a hug and smooch that shoulda been mine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a trooper. Once he's back, you'll never be apart from him forever and ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like you'd really approach some random person and get that personal with him. I don't think you have anything to worry about. Once you see Rex it'll feel like coming home and you'll wonder how you could even think that you couldn't remember what he looks like. ;)

    ReplyDelete