...would have to be today because today is Rexiford Eugene Biberston's birthday. He's 22! (I'm a cougar, I know. And no, his first name isn’t really Rexiford. I came up with that all on my own. It sounds good, right?)
So, because he is turning 22, I will tell you 22 things I love about Rex. And I will do so in a rhyming manner. Here we go!
He makes me laugh because he's so funny(1).
He's responsible (2) with things like money.
He's sensitive (3) to how I feel.
Full of integrity(4), he'd never steal.
Such a hard worker, he's so ambitious(5).
He's super cuddly(6), he's not vicious.
He goes to BYU because he’s smart(7).
He’s talented (8) with music and other forms of art.
He’s patient (9) with me, he doesn’t yell.
On his mission (10) he served the Lord well.
When it comes to teaching(11), he's a whiz.
He doesn't know how cute (12) he is.
His testimony (13) is so strong.
He'll listen (14) to me all day long.
A better friend(15), you'll never find.
He's outgoing(16), trustworthy, and kind.
He likes to keep things clean (17) and neat.
Read his writings(18). They're quite a treat.
Good with kids(19), he'll be a great dad.
His playfulness (20) makes me glad.
He's considerate (21) and it's easy to see
He would do anything for me(22).
Happy birthday, Rex! I love you!
I thought his birthday was tomorrow, April 15th. Whenever it is, HAPPY BIRTHDAY REX!
ReplyDeleteHis birthday IS tomorrow, but I wanted to post this so he could look at it in the morning. So, just to clarify everyone, Rex's birthday is April 15. Tax Day.
ReplyDeleteFrom now on I'm going to think of April 15th as Rex's birthday, not Tax Day. I think that's much better! :)
ReplyDeleteaww, you guys are going to have super poetic and english-inclined kids! It's in the genes! :)
ReplyDeleteWow.Thank you. You never cease to impress me. I love you.
ReplyDeleteAwww this is so cute. And Rex has a good birthday, it's my mom's birthday too.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Rex! You are too talented, Molly. You guys should read each other poems at your wedding reception.
ReplyDeleteThat is some awesome poetry Molly and holy cow I really thought his full name was Rexiford for a minute there. That would just be crazy.
ReplyDeleteThis was such a sweet post Molly! It was great seeing you a lunch recently. You will have to come visit us and hang with Kylie. She just got home on Monday...yeah!
ReplyDelete