Monday, October 25, 2010

Brand Spankin' New

New Temple




Rex and I did an endowment session at the Draper temple a couple weekends ago. It's a new temple because it was recently built, and it's new because we had never done a session there before. (Not that we've done a ton. This one puts us at...3.) We've made it a goal to go through all the temples in Utah while we live here and we are excited to do it! The Draper temple is GORGEOUS, by the way. We highly recommend it. :)

New Hair




I have been dying to get a haircut! The last time I got it cut was August, 2009. Before I got married, my sister (who did my hair for the wedding) told me not to cut it so that she could have more hair to work with. I'm so glad I finally got to chop it off!

New Computer




We had some money saved up so we decided to get me a new laptop. My old one was on its last leg. I got an Asus laptop. Never heard of Asus? Neither had we, but apparently they are a very good company. They make motherboards for other computers but they recently started coming out with their own laptops. (Do you like how I pretend to know what I'm talking about?) Let's be honest, I like my new computer because it looks pretty and the keyboard lights up. :)

8 comments:

  1. Hooray for temples and hair cuts and light up keyboards! This was a great post. I wish I knew how to make the pictures as good as yours. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I'm glad you got to go to the Draper temple. I went to the open house there and it is so beautiful!
    2. Your haircut is really cute! I got my hair cut on Saturday, but just a couple inches so you can't even really tell haha.
    3. Actually, I have heard of Asus. I have a tiny Asus laptop that I use when I travel (I took it to Paris and Washington DC). Asus is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you've gone to all the temples in Utah, you'll have to come see us and attend the Mesa temple.

    Oh and cute hair! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you found someone to cut your hair! It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so i decided i like your laptop modeling skills! And I love your hair. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks. I miss my dear sister!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Draper is one of the temples that I'd like to go to when I come to see you. I always like your hair best when it's the new length. But I'm glad you let it grow for the wedding because you were a BEAUTIFUL bride. And if you'd never said anything I would have bet you were a computer expert. Love you (tons)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always choose wisely with haircuts. It's no easy task and I commend you! Cute.

    You were in my dream last night. But there were real people, and then there was you, but a picture of you. I don't remember exactly what was happening, but you were in my dream(s) all night, in picture form.

    ReplyDelete