Thursday, October 7, 2010

Just a Couple of Halloweeners!

Tonight Rex and I lived it up at the Dollar Tree. We purchased a bunch of cute Halloween decorations for our apartment. When we were checking out, the cashier said, "What do we have here? A couple of last minute Halloweeners? Haha. I'm sorry... I couldn't resist."

Hardy har har.

A) It's October 7th, lady. Hardly last minute.

-And-

B) HalloWEENERS? Really?

Anyway, hope you enjoy our haunted apartment!























9 comments:

  1. Man our apartment looks awesome. I'm glad we decorated and painted pumpkins. Way to go on posting all these pictures so everyone can be jealous of how cool we are.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naww, how cute! Love your festivity! It's such a boo-tiful time of the year! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe you let someone get away with calling you two HalloWEENERS. The REALLY scary thing is whatever is on the TV screen in the picture of the painted pumpkins, which by the way are very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Molly, didn't you two just move into that place? I can't believe the spiderweb factor. You should get your deposit back. Unless it was you and Rex that let arachnids take over. And if it was, well, I don't know what to say.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I have been in such a Halloweenish (since we're allowed to make up new words with "Halloween" as the root) mood lately!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OoOoOoh! Spooky! I love it Molly (and Rex)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cobwebs are a nice touch. Your decorations put our one jack-0-latern that we plug in at night to shame. Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sorry miss molly. haven't been on blogger for awhile...but love the decorations!! good ol' dollar tree!

    ReplyDelete