Nike's slogan should be your answer to this line of thinking that you may be experiencing: "Should I comment on Molly's last blog post? It was so well designed and clever and fun. Maybe she doesn't like comments. Hmm..."
Aristotle once said, "A true friend is one soul in two bodies." I believe his words might be applicable in this somewhat modified version: "A true friend is one comment every two posts."
I know how much time Molly puts into our blog and it reflects her desire to share the best of us with you guys, her friends and family. So go comment on her last post. If you can't think of what to say, ask a question about our Thanksgiving and I promise she'll reply.
Thank you kindly,
Rex
One comment every two post, then I must be your best friend ever! Love you and your posts!
ReplyDeleteYou two are cool. I like you. Just thought I'd let you know.
ReplyDeleteDang it, I am way behind on the comment count then. To be fair, though, I have neglected the entire blogosphere for the past month, including my own.
ReplyDelete