When I flew back to Utah, my mom and my sister, Haley, flew back with me. They spent the whole week with us because it was my spring break from work. One night we had dinner at Fuddruckers. Have you ever been there? They have some pretty awesome burgers.
One morning, my mom, Rex, and I did a session at the Provo temple. The last time I did a session with my mom was when I took out my own endowment in August. It was nice having her sit by me.
Rex's birthday was last Friday, the 15th. After he opened his presents, Rex, my mom, and I saw the movie "The Adjustment Bureau." Haley stayed at our apartment because she wasn't feeling good. (We have since found out she had, and still has, strep throat. :\ )
After the movie we went to the toy/candy store Blickenstaff's. The 6th grade students I work with told me about this store. It's really cool. They have tons of toys and games and old-fashioned candy. Oh, and also sweet costumes. And if I ever have a hankering for British candy bars (which I do fairly often) I now know where to go.

It was a great week! Just wish Haley hadn't been so sick and so willing to share it with you. :/
ReplyDeleteHooray for fun, family and birthdays! No alliteration. I couldn't come up with a word for birthdays that started with f.
ReplyDeleteThanks for keeping up on the blog!
Get better now!
I love the dress you're wearing in front of the temple! Sounds like you're sick now too. No fun! Because Rex has a birthday on the 15th, does that help you remember to have your taxes done by then?
ReplyDeleteMany thoughts about this post.
ReplyDelete1. I love that picture of you and your mom in front of the temple.
2. I hope next time we get some more pictures with you and Belle. One is not enough!
3. The picture of you and Rex in the candy shop cracks me up. The facial hair kinda gives me a glimpse of what he might look like in 25 years haha. Maybe not. Who knows.
4. You are MUCH better than me at posting on blogs. I'm jealous of your consistency.
Sounds like you guys had a great time! I love the birthday poster- so colorful and creative!
ReplyDeleteWow, you've had a busy April so far. But it sure sounds like a fun one. Congratulations to your family for all the new additions!
ReplyDeleteDear Mrs. Bieberston (ha, I love this!),
ReplyDeleteCan I come to Provo and we go to that toy/candy store? That looked so great. I've never been to Fuddruckers and I think it's overdue. Maybe we'll add that to the list, too. Your hair looks way cute in these pictures!
I love Blickenstaff's! They have so many unique things. I especially liked those alien eyes you were sporting.
ReplyDelete