Monday, May 2, 2011

Stupid Things People Do

Last weekend we encountered many people who frustrated us with their stupidity. I've been wanting to write a blog post about the incidents so we can all have a good laugh together.

I have since changed my mind.

Today I was preparing a lesson for family home evening when I came across this video. It is a beautiful message about the power of forgiveness. If you have a spare 8 minutes on your hands, please watch it.



Holding a grudge against the family that sat right next to us in the empty movie theater seems extremely petty now.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! It was a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The missionaries shared this with us several weeks ago when they came to teach Zack. Quite moving.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ya...this is totally not what I thought you were going to write. You help me to become a better person :) Keep it positive kid.

    ReplyDelete