Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Papa's Day

So for some reason Blogger won't let me upload a video I made for my dad on here. I am prepared for such a scenario. I uploaded it to YouTube on a privacy setting so only those with the link will be able to see it. Below is the link.

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY VIDEO

I hope you've all been having a great father's day! It's a great day to be grateful for eternal families.
Love you Dad!

Oh and be sure to look for Molly to make a brief appearance in the video. It cracks me up every time I see it.

3 comments:

  1. Love the pretty girl in the background but especially love the look on Rex's face when he hears something sizzling in the kitchen. Oh yeah, also love the longer hair Rex! You've always worn it so short, it's a nice change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously think Molly has a future career in cameos. Very nice job. Also, nice work on the high tech tribute Rex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Happy Potatoes Day"...? Oh, sorry, I didn't see the apostrophe. I thought maybe you threw in a Spanish word on account of your dad being Mexican. :) Awesome video. You got skills.

    ReplyDelete