On our way to Fresno, we stopped in Barstow for some Tommy's chili. Twas delicious.

On the 4th of July, I had lunch with Mom, Haley, and Grandpa at P.F. Changs. Later that day, Rex met our new niece, Annabelle!
Last Wednesday we spent the day at the Santa Cruz boardwalk with my family. After riding the rides and getting our fill of fried food, we hung out on the beach. Then we had dinner on the pier. It was such a fun day! (Rex took some great video of us riding rides, but those will have to wait for another post.)
On our last day in town, I went with Mom (and Annabelle) to get the dogs groomed. After we dropped the dogs off, we went shopping and got new earrings and we got Annabelle a new headband. It's never too early to start teaching the art of finding good deals!
Later that day, Rex and I hung out with Candace. We had a fun time swimming, doing chalk art, and making s'more pies. For more on that adventure, check out Candace's blog.
Anyway, we had a great time in California and can't wait til we can move back there. Just one more year!
Yay California! I'm so glad you guys were able to come and extend your trip by one day. Can't wait to do it again.
ReplyDeleteI echo the words of the famous KC Fite who said, "Yay California!" PS I love this post because it is full of fun pictures with family and friends and of course, puppies (pronounced "poo peess")
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun. I love California. I think my favorite part is the sweet picture of the dogs where their tails are wagging so fast that it is just a blur in the picture, ha.
ReplyDeletei love this font!! I'm glad you guys had fun. but now you're back and ready to have fun with me... right? =]
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm jealous, I wish I could go to California now!
ReplyDeleteOh how darling Annabelle looks. (And the puppies.) California sounds so nice, right now!
ReplyDelete