Sunday, September 4, 2011

Boo: The Cutest Dog in the World

Rex and I found this book at Target tonight and I almost bought it. I'm contemplating going back to get it. I took a picture of it on my phone and I've looked at the picture every 10 minutes tonight. It makes me laugh every time.


I want this dog. So bad. I told Rex we should get one just like it because then if we ever feel like a good laugh, we can just look at him. Then snuggle up next to him and revel in his cuteness.

Holy crap, I totally want this dog.


3 comments:

  1. I want a copy of whatever book he's reading. For some reason, I just trust Boo's taste in literature. I really hope when we got a dog it can be this educated and adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha this is hilarious. I did a little research on Boo and he has quite the following. it's a little ridiculous. but I'm sure if I got to know him, I might have a different attitude. =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's right up there in cuteness with Harley & Dallas!
    Love him!

    ReplyDelete