Saturday, October 22, 2011

1 Year Down, Infinity to Go...

Rex and I decided it'd be fun to take family pictures every year. Fortunately we got a Zip Deal for a photography session this past summer, right before our first anniversary! It cost $35 for an hour long session with our photographers, plus a CD with all of the pictures including 25 edited pictures. Good deal, right?

Even better deal when the photographers behaved unprofessionally and Rex (in a very mature way) emailed them with our concerns and they (in a very immature way) responded to his email and irately offered us our money back (which we didn't even ask for, but we certainly didn't turn down). So yeah, the whole thing was actually FREE! Woo-hoo!

Here are a few of our favorite photos. Some of them were edited by the photographers and some of them were edited by yours truly on the user-friendly site picnik.com. Enjoy!



5 comments:

  1. Ya, I think it was acceptable that they refunded us after the ridiculous hassle and inappropriately rude emails they sent us. In the end it was great to have some fun pictures of us, regardless of how they got to us. PS You've done a great job making them even more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, you posted my favorite one! Now you just have to make sure that you continue to do annual family pictures. What a great start.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are some really cute photos! I like the idea of annual family photos. And even better that it was free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUte pictures although I think they would have turned out better if Rex had been rocking a fake stache.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I take a picture of myself everyday. When I look in the mirror. So it's stored in my brain. As of now, I can't print them out.

    ReplyDelete