Saturday, November 19th:
- Presents from Rex. Even though it wasn't technically my birthday, he was just so darn excited for me to see my gifts, so I opened both of them. He got me an owl shaped earring holder and the new Coldplay CD.
- Dinner at Tucanos. I ate so much I wanted to puke, but it was totally worth it.
- "Breaking Dawn: Part 1." My husband's a champ for going with me!
- Free cannolis for dessert at Macaroni Grill.
- A card in the mail with earrings from my mom.

Sunday, November 20th:
- Delicious dinner entirely prepared by my hubby.
- Friends over for Disney Scene It? (Thanks again, Laura!)
- Yummy dessert which consisted of chocolate chip cookie dough, Oreos, and brownie batter all baked together. We covered this goodness in vanilla ice cream and hot fudge. Mmm Mmm!

Wednesday, November 23rd:
- Vegas baby! This was the first time Rex and I took a trip on a plane together. Tender. My family met us there.
- Gifts galore. Eric got a deep fryer cook book from us. He got me a black sweater, Haley got me a lunchbox and a Harry Potter snitch and time-turner, and Andrew and Allysa got me the Bourne Trilogy.
Thursday, November 24th:
- M&Ms World and Coca-Cola World.
- Blue Man Group! Mom bought the tickets for Eric and me for our birthday. I've seen this show a couple times before, but it was just as fun the 3rd time!

Friday, November 25th:
- Las Vegas temple. Mom, Andrew, Allysa, Rex, and I got to do a session for some of our family members. It was a really cool experience.
Saturday, November 26th:
- We drove home in this baby!

My mom inherited this car from her dad and she generously passed it on to me. Best birthday present EVER! Haley made the cute lizard sticker on her Cricut machine. :)
Was all this celebrating a little excessive? I don't think so. You only turn 25 once!
I love this! You seriously had a fabulous 25th birthday. I am loving your new car. Btw that dessert was delicious.
ReplyDeleteI am jealous of how cool your car is! Good thing I'll get to drive it every now and again. And I'm pretty sure we actually get to sit next to each other for Christmas on the plane! How cool! haha. Thanks for posting all these great pictures of the super 25 year celebration!
ReplyDeleteHey I want that picture of you and me from Vegas, it's cute! And now we have matching stickers on our cars! Tender!
ReplyDeleteI love how the $ amount showed through the Sharpie on the earring card when you take a picture with the flash! I think at 25 you deserve to drive a "cool" car. You've never complained about what you had to drive as long as you had something. Didn't even hear too much grumbling when you were driving the Accent with no air conditioning and the temperature being 100+ most of the summer. Too fun that you got to celebrate all week.
ReplyDeleteSounds like an awesome birthday! Your family sure did treat you right, but I have a feeling you deserved it!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you had a great birthday week! One of my favorite parts of this post is where you say "tender" because I can totally hear you saying it.
ReplyDelete