Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Happy November!

November happens to be one of my favorite months and this year has been no exception!

On November 10th we had Candace take family pictures for us in Old Town Clovis. They turned out great!

On November 18th I realized my baby bump became a baby mountain overnight! Well, maybe not overnight, but check out how much I grew in just 2 weeks!

November 4, 2012 (21 weeks pregnant)

November 18, 2012 (23 weeks pregnant)


On November 20th I celebrated my 26th birthday by going to Panera for lunch with my mom and brother, Andrew. (Everyone else was working). That evening we all (me, Rex, my mom, Andrew, Eric, Haley, Allysa) saw "Breaking Dawn: Part 2" and had dinner at Pismo's Grill, a local seafood restaurant. I'm not a Twihard or anything, but I have read all of the books and I was entertained by the latest movie. So was Rex. He laughed throughout the whole thing. Oh well. I enjoyed it and I had a great birthday!


And here's the pregnancy update:

How Far Along: 23 weeks, 2 days
Gender: Girly
Size of the Baby: 11.5 in. (head to heel), 1 lb.
Best Moment of the Week: I've had the week off for Thanksgiving break, so it's been pretty awesome! I got some new maternity clothes for my birthday so I'm excited to start wearing cute clothes that actually fit right instead of feeling like a stuffed sausage when I get dressed. :)
Movement:  She's moving all the time now! We've found that she moves more when we listen to music or read books to her.
What I Miss: Zumba and Just Dance on the Wii. I miss being able to move around freely without getting winded. She's totally worth it, though. 
Health: I am (well, we are) doing well, as far as I can tell. We had a little scare at mutual when I was sitting down with the Mia Maids for an hour and a half doing a Christmas craft. When I got up my legs and arms felt funny and I thought I was going to puke. I came pretty close to passing out. I talked to my mom and a nurse at Kaiser to figure out that I had just lost circulation to my limbs by sitting for so long. Not gonna make that mistake again.
Nursery: We chose some cute bedding from Babies R Us. (Speaking of Babies R Us, I still gotta finish filling out that darn baby registry. I never realized how much stuff you need to get for a baby!)


Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Three cheers for November! [imagine cheering]
    I'm glad it has been such a great month for you :) It's been pretty grand for me too.
    Special shout out to Alice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bedding! And cute family pictures! Can't wait for Alice to be here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your family photos, I'm excited to see more when Alice arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  4. November HAS turned out to be a pretty good month! My 11th grandchild and 6th granddaughter is doing well, along with her mother. My twins celebrated their birthday and turned 26. I can't believe it's been that long (I must be getting old). I also had the week of Thanksgiving off and didn't have to prepare and give a seminary lesson every morning instead I got to spend some quality time with my favorite people.

    ReplyDelete