Rex has been working so hard for our family and I'm so proud of him. Every week North Star ranks their sales people according to how many accounts they've sold. Despite being a rookie, Rex is consistently ranked around number 10. 10! For the whole company! Be impressed. :) I'm so grateful to him for working hard so that I can stay home with our amazing baby.
For Rex's first Father's Day, I made him a special breakfast of French toast roll-ups (an awesome recipe I found on Pinterest). We filled our French toast with Nutella, peanut butter and jelly, and honey nut cream cheese.
When Alice and I went to Fresno in May, we went to Color Me Mine where I made a plate for Rex with Alice's footprints on it. He loves his gift! On the plate, Alice is holding a beach ball and it says, "We always have a ball together! Love, Alice"
Before Alice was born, Rex was nervous about taking care of a baby because he'd never really been around babies before. But he is an awesome father! He is so good with Alice for many reasons including:
- He sings to her all the time, quite often making up songs on the spot.
- He is always willing to change her diaper and bathe her.
- He gets up with her on those rare occasions she wakes up in the middle of the night and he tries anything and everything (short of breastfeeding) to calm her down. ;)
- He gets her ready for the day before going to work.
- And so many other things!
Candace noticed they both like to do this pose, so she made this combo picture. :)
When I married Rex I knew I made a good choice. Now that we have a child, I am even more sure of that. I'm so grateful for this wonderful man that I get to spend eternity with!
Happy Father's Day, Rex! We love you!






And I thought Christmas was my favorite holiday! Today was so much fun :) Thanks for everything you did to make it special!
ReplyDeleteYou're such an adorable family! I love all of the photos in this post!
ReplyDelete