Saturday, October 11, 2014

A Week in the Life of Alice Biberston

You know how when you have a kid (or when a niece or nephew is born) you can't remember what life was like before they arrived? Well, I'm currently pregnant with Baby Biberston #2, and while I'm so excited to welcome a new member of our family, I don't want to forget what it was like when it was just Alice.  Here's what a typical week with Alice looks like:

Monday
  • Mommy and Me Story Time at the library

  • Discovery Park

  • Books

  • Bath time

  • Visit from Rex's Chilean friends
    • While this is not a typical weekly occurrence, I am glad I chose this week to document Alice's day-to-day activities. Rex's friends from his mission were in Utah, so they came by our apartment to visit. It was such a neat experience to meet people who were a part of Rex's life while he was on his mission!

Tuesday
  • Messy-haired ladies getting ready for the day

  • Shopping at Dollar Tree and Target

  • Sidewalk chalk and playground
(She had a hard time deciding between the two.)

Wednesday
  • Lunch with Daddy

  • Refusing to take a nap (because why on earth would you nap when you closed your eyes for a whole 2 minutes on the ride home?)

  • Sidewalk chalk on the balcony

  • Tickle fight!

  • Hanging out with Dad while Mom gets a haircut

  • Equestrian events

Thursday
  • Playgroup at the Bean Museum at BYU

  • Coloring

  • "I'm So Glad When Daddy Comes Home"

Friday
  • Going for a walk

  • Jam session

  • Play time

  • Dance party

As you can see, life is busy and wonderful with this little girl of ours. She's going to make one awesome big sister.

1 comment: