This is how my interview went today:
Lady I was interviewing with: "Hi, can I help you?"
Me: "Yeah, I'm here for an interview at 10:00."
Lady: "No, that's tomorrow."
Me: "Oh, you told me Thursday."
Lady: "Well, I wrote down Friday."
Me: "OK..."
Lady: "Regardless, I can't do it right now anyway. Does tomorrow work for you?"
Me: "Uh...sure."
Awesome.
Wow. She seems very organized. I'm sorry, that really is awful. Good luck tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteWorking for her sounds like it could be as challenging as the job you had here is Fresno.
ReplyDeleteHope the interview at New Haven goes great and you don't have to worry about another interview with the woman with a memory block.
"well, i wrote down friday of next week (when you go back tomorrow)"
ReplyDeleteUgh! What a nut. I hope things go better tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteI like this story. It makes me laugh.
ReplyDeleteIt also makes me want to buy eggs.
I think you know why.
Don't you just love job hunting!? Hopefully your other interview will be better. And maybe tomorrow this lady will actually talk to you for more than 2 seconds. Buena Suerte!
ReplyDeleteHahaha oooh I love job interviews and people! Just love 'em!
ReplyDeleteWhen you went back yesterday did she have a different name tag on and think you were the janitor?