Monday, September 13, 2010

Mawage is wot bwings us togeder tooday!

As you can see by the blog changes, A LOT has been going in my life. Well, now OUR life. :) Rex and I got married on August 14 in the Fresno, California temple. His grandpa (also Rex) sealed us. How cool is that? We had our reception right after the ceremony at the Biberstons' friends' house. Well, it was somewhere between a house and mansion. We were so grateful they let us have it there for free! We want to thank all our friends and family who were there on our special day. We love you guys!


The Monday after the wedding we went on a cruise to Ensenada, Mexico. Neither of us had been on a cruise before, so we were stoked. It was so nice to just relax for a week, especially after all the stress of the wedding. Our favorite day on the cruise was in Ensenada. We went on a tour to La Bufadora which is a natural blow hole. They had a little marketplace there where we bought some souvenirs. The shop owners were all yelling at us to come buy things from them. One of them said, "Hey, honeymooners! You from Utah?!" Haha. Not a bad guess.


After the honeymoon, we moved to Provo, Utah so Rex could continue his schooling at BYU. Rex has been going to school and working on campus while I have been sitting in my pajamas all day, watching "Law and Order." Just kidding! Well, mostly... ;)

I have been looking for a job like crazy and, as you could tell from my previous post, I had, I'm sorry, I was SUPPOSED to have, an interview last Thursday morning. I debated not even going back on Friday, but decided that beggars can't be choosers. The first thing the woman did was apologize for the mix up and admit that I was right in thinking the interview was on Thursday. My negative feelings toward her faded immediately. Anyway, the interview went really well. I'm just waiting to hear back from her once she does my background check.

In the meantime, I have been making our little apartment a home. It's been so fun setting up our new things! Seriously, getting married is awesome because people buy you cool stuff and give you tons of gift cards! Oh yeah, and it's awesome because you get to live with your best friend forever. :)

6 comments:

  1. Great wedding, looks like a great honeymoon (I'm still waiting to take my first cruise), and the apartment is looking pretty darn cute. I can't wait to see it in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya KC come see it!
    And Molly: You have done a brilliant job with our blog, with our home, and with everything else you put your golden finger to.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mexy Bibs! I can laugh forever now.

    Molly, I am blown away by how beautiful you look in your wedding photos. Your hair and make up and dress, so gorgeous! This is not an obligatory comment! You will hear my sincere voice soon because I need to hear from you now as a newlywed! You guys are awesome.

    PS Thank you for pushing my latest post comments up to 20, I feel awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the red couch and the shower curtain. And your blog logo. And you. And your owls. And the moon. In the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the name of your blog. Hilarious! I love all the wedding pictures. I so wish that I could have been there. THe apartment looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, cute apartment. Your bedspread and couch are my favorite features!

    ReplyDelete