Lately I've been having a hard time at work. It's not that I hate my job or the people I work with; I just really needed a change of venue. I need to get into something more related to my passions and goals in life.
So what do you do when you are dissatisfied with something in your life? You complain about it to your wife. And then you try to make a change. At least, that's what I did.
I applied to a few positions, all with the hope that I would hear back soon. The first few did not respond at all, which was disheartening. Then I got an interview for the position that I most wanted to get. And the interview went great. Then I got THE JOB!!!
You can call me Publicity Writer Biberston. Or you can keep calling me Rex with the knowledge that I am one of the two new publicity writers for BYU Performing Arts. I could not be more excited to get a year of writing experience before graduation. I'll have a lot of things to add to my portfolio by the time I'm done. Oh ya, and it pays better.
It's great to see how the Lord supports us when we work hard and ask for guidance. This job was nothing short of a miracle for me and for my family.
Yay! I'm so proud of you! With both of us having jobs we enjoy and you getting ready to graduate, I foresee a wonderful year ahead of us. :) Congratulations, hun!
ReplyDeleteYAY! this is so awesome. AmeN! to this whole post. Ben and I have had the same experience. If you pray long/hard/sincere enough, the Lord will answer with a wonderful blessing. That is the only way Ben and I both have jobs right now.. The Lord is for real.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I hope you enjoy your new job!
ReplyDelete